Wednesday, April 9, 2014

this WeeK !



  dear me and all of the readers !
 
      i have been in a really weird week yet it was a fun one ! where do i start ! ?
 WELL FIRST ! 
     CHECK THIS OUT ! 

this my friends is a bite ! no it was not by a dog or a cat or any kind of animal 
this was from OUR great friend ! she had a fight with (MY LOVE) ! well he did start it and i guss he got what he needed in the end ! that taught him not to mess with girls ! :P (GIRL POWER)


NOw that we are done with the big stuff 
GUSS WHAT I DID THESE DAYS !


1. i am completing the little makeup and jewelry box it looks weird but i hope it will get better i will be putting out pics this week coming up ! 

2. I GOT ME A HENNA TATTOO ! (AGAIN)
check it out !
yuup.. i gotta keep drawing and training ( LETS hope i get better ) but for now iam happy with how it came out ! ( YOU GO GIRL ) .. ( I GOO GIRL ) ! <3 :P

ohhhh i also finished ESSAY !<3

AND AS ALWAYS ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment