Thursday, April 24, 2014

note to self ! (what not to wear)

 dear me and all of you who are not a size 0 !

   lets face it ! we are women who have curves our curves are what we sometimes want to show off  well not all the time ! but i havent had a bad wake up call about what iam wearing until today when i tried the weirdest thing so i could change a lil bit of my style and give it a bit of makeover ! well apparently that makeover was the worst ! i failed at wearing one tight jeans and one tight top ... man was i crazy enough to go looking like that to uni ....  in the end lets just say it took me a long time to sit well and try to cover the backside of my body !  NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

      i hope this helps me and you in the days coming !





                                                               AS ALWAYS          

No comments:

Post a Comment