Thursday, November 6, 2014

inspiration day: knitting and embroidery



  ♡ these days i have been searching and surfing pinterest  and i found some great inspiration for me to start making some new things since winter is just a few days away !
   so here are a bit of things that inspired me this week  ♡

(this little sweater looks so cute yet it makes me want to make it so badly)

(♥the thickness in this scarf just makes me want to snuggle)

(look at how cute this embroidery is !! i mean i really need some color ღ ♡ !!)

(the style in this one is different but yet its calling for me❤  )

(this embroidery is one hard thing to do but i would love to try )

(these socks would look great to walk with in the house for once i would be happy to have something made by ME ❤ !)

(♥again, color color color and color for this winter♥ )

(♥this looks like a great thing to make♥ !!)

(them colors !!!! THEY BLIND !!)

(ღ ♡the scarf iam loving ! ღ ♡)

(great idea for the house ღ ♡!!)

(UGHHH... knitting !! i just cant stop thinking of thisღ ♡ !)

i hope you like what inspired me this week !


No comments:

Post a Comment