Saturday, December 27, 2014

top needs for a girly winter !



  let me start off by saying .. I LOVE SHOPPING ONLINE !
and iam addicted to finding new things to buy and i want you guys to check out what you (need) for a    girly bedroom in winter time (or more what i need for my winter bed) !


(this on a bed would look so cute !)

(i never heard of this company before but i love helping new little brandS)

(every girly girl needs a best friend and a unicorn listens well )
(i mean come on he is SOO FLUFFY!)


(these are just too cute to not be in my bedroom ! )

(i really like all these socks )


(everyone needs lipbalm this winter so why not make them cute ?)


(i just love eior! So why not be him !?)

I hope you guys love all that i have showed off to you ! <3 







No comments:

Post a Comment