Sunday, June 7, 2015

I MADE A NEW PHONE CASE !!



  HEY !!
Iam so happy , so all this week my mother and sister were not home so i took the chance to clean up the whole house ! and i cleaned it ! WOOHOO !!
 so at the same time i DESIGNED MY NEW CELL PHONE CASE !! 
WOOHOO !
I WILL BE HAVING A VIDEO ON HOW I GOT IT TO LOOK LIKE THIS ! 
     
                                                            THIS IS THE AFTER:
                                                           
                                                              THIS IS THE BEFORE:


as you guys can tell I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE A KIND OF AZTEC STYLE BUT YET WITH COLOR !! 
here is what i wanted it to turn out like ! 
i didnt have the same colors but oh well i still love how it turned out ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment