Monday, February 15, 2016

the necklace of the week and what I have done so far

HELLO, so my keyboard  is not working as great as it used to
and these days Iam thinking about buying a new laptop or maybe an Imac
for now let me  show you what I have been wearing alot !
    

the necklace on that Iam wearing is from 
HERE: http://bit.ly/1Mkydig
and to get the necklace click here: http://bit.ly/1Mkyf9C

anyways I have been wearing this all week 
ever since I got it and to tell you the truth when I bought it 
I did not think about buying it for the wearing heheh
I mostly bought it to make a DIY
and well Iam wearing it out just for now until I get my other shipment 


as you can tell I have been wearing this necklace like crazy 
but when the time comes I will have to leave it be hahaha


Ever since I got my canon 700D I have been taking pics like crazy and editing them 
I will soon be making new videos  with it as well I still need to learn more about it
It  is  bit hard to handle but yet I love it !!




I have at last reached 80 k ON YOUTUBE
and I would love to thank all of you for helping me out ! 
^_^ THANK YOU ! 
                                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment