Saturday, March 25, 2017

Hell Pore Clean Up Mask **REVIEW**

hey ! so I got this mask from stylekorean I was really scared from this mask because the word "HELL" kinda sounds like its going to hurt heheh 
but iam pretty happy with the results it didnt hurt much as i thought it would and Iam pretty happy with this mask 


(this is the product)

 (I washed my face then I added the mask on my nose and under my eyes .after uploading the video a lot of my viewers advised me to not put this under my eyes since it is a fragile area  , I kept on the product for 20 minutes but you can keep it on for 15-20 minutes and I think it started  drying within the first 5 minutes so that was GREAT ! <3   )

( when it got dry I peeled off the mask from down to up so that it can get rid of the white and black heads and let me tell you it does hurt a bit but not as much as i thought it would it was like adding ductape on to your skin and taking it off slowly so pain would be a 2*and a half* form a 5)

so i couldnt tell much about the black heads since the color of the mask is black but i did notice is got rid of some white heads and to tell you the truth I love this mask ! i will be using this once a week for my skin care routine because it did soften my skin after using it my nose felt like a babies booty <3 

if you want to watch the whole video of me trying out this mask here it is 
(do know it is in Arabic but i have English subtitles all you have to do is click on the CC)


                                           

If you want to check out the product 









No comments:

Post a Comment