Monday, February 10, 2014

about today !

okay okay i know i havent been bloging or taking pics of my outfits !!BUT!!  I HAVE A REASON .
today was a mess since i wanted to go out with friends but couldnt then i wanted to like clean the house a bit and i got bored .. so i noticed after a few minutes i was on the coach laying down eating a cake with sugar I MEAN EXTRA SUGAR on the cake so i was just like : 
                                                       WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING ? 
                      I got off of my ass called MY LOVE UP TOLLED HIM I NEEDED TO GET MOVING 
AND KNOWING HIM HE LOVES LOVES LOVES I MEAN LOVEEEEEESSSS FITNESS SO HE WENT ALL BOAT CAMP ON ME and still had the chance to tell me i was doing good and not to give up i could feel the cake screaming inside my stomach ! XD  so to finish things off it was a nice cool day 
OHH OHH aND I WENT SHOPPING WITH MY FRIEND ! ILL SHOW THE PICS LATTER ON ! :D  
                                BY ANY MEANS  AND FEELINGS ..VALENTINES DAY IS COMING UP 
HOPE YOURE READY FOR IT
                                                                         AL HAMDELLA FOR EVERYTHING ! <3
       AND MAY YOU HAVE A NICE DAY anD MAY ALLA/GOD BE WITH ALL OF YOU .<3
     

No comments:

Post a Comment