Friday, February 14, 2014

!!MY SHOPPING HAUL !!

                   
                                    as i said i would update you on my new objects ! i bought them on the 10th of february they were on sale  in top ten each object cost 20 SHEKELS . HERE THEY ARE :D 


 
these are the earings and necklace arent they cute ? <3
I LoVe THESE EaRINGs !! (I KNOW ITS FOR KIDS BUT hey IAM A KID .. KINDA !)
look at the camera and the nerd glass ! AND ThE CUpCakE ! UAAG... So mANy ThIngs to say ! 
okay i loved the elephant ! it attracted me to buy it ! i WAS LIKE : I NEEEEED THIS !! SO BADLY !the rest didnt mean much ! :S
THE BEST FOR LAST !! I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!!! i was like i will never find a unicorn ! why not be a girly girl ! and buy it you cheap piece of poopsicle ! so i did i took a chance !! and tried my best to be a GIRL !




                    

No comments:

Post a Comment