Friday, August 29, 2014

pink ombre hair extensions (review)

                                  
                                               
             💖well it is known that iam a freak of a shopper when i see things that i want to try out and well i wanted to try out these cool extensions that were on ebay it was my first time ordering on ebay and well lets just say i never knew items took 3 weeks or more to just arrive any ways I am a happy shopper 
  
                                     ♥♥the color is beautiful ! ♥♥
 it is a bit longer than my hair so it looked a bit fake but then i noticed when i braided it behind it looked more real and people from uni came up to me asking where did i dye my hair ? it is a great way to get the best hair color without even dying it 
                                              
                                        THIS IS THE COLOR I USED
                             YOU CAN GET IT FOR A GOOD PRICE 
                                                        HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment