Saturday, August 16, 2014

planner for the rest of this month

     
   okay here is the thing.. i didn't work it out as much as i wanted since i don't know which days I'am working on this month  but i came up with a little plan that could help me stay up in track with what I "hope" i can work with and do this month , if it doesn't work well i will just have to change it up a little . If it does wok for me i think i could stay in track with it the next month


                                           (this monthly  planner )

MONDAY + THURSDAY :  Fasting days
SUNDAY:   Clean up day + (essay day for just this month)
TUESDAY:  Homework day (just this month)
WEDNESDAY: FREE DAY ! (do what ever i want)
FRIDAY : Healthy day / detox day
SATURDAY:  FREe DAY ! (DO WHAT EVER I WANT)

     soon i will have a full planner for the whole month to come as soon as i get to plan everything out
i will then be posting of goals i would like to finish before this year ends !
      wish me luck and pray for me plz :D <3
  thank you <3
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment